2014年1月7日星期二

coming back in new year 2014


Good morning and hello to you all, I trust you all survived the festive season with much frivolity and family time. Supagirl and I had a fabulous break in Australia spending our time with family on the New South Wales Central Coast and on the farm outside of Tamworth. Good relaxation was had and we are ready to tackle 2014 with gusto.

I am not a fan of cricket but the Ashes win was historical, as much for the 5 nil whitewash as it was for the teams’ turnaround, from zero to hero. Aren’t the Australian media and public fickle! Tennis is more my summer thing, so I enjoyed the ol’ dog Hewitt get a tournament win, especially against the legendary Federer.
There has been little in the way of headlines the last few weeks, as you would expect at this time of year. I have had some minor trades on that were all closed out last Friday, so this kept me with one eye on the markets during the break. 

The general direction of the market recently has been steady and rather predictable http://aussie.smartforextrade.com/ , we hope this will continue however when central bankers are involved things do get muddled. Later this week we have the ECB and BOE both coming out with their monetary policy stance. Then the US Non-Farm payrolls on Friday night might give us some indication of the direction of the US. 

没有评论:

发表评论